This website uses its own and third party 'Cookies' to offer you a better experience and service. By browsing or using our services the user accepts the use we make of the 'Cookies'. However, the user has the option to prevent the generation of 'Cookies' and the deletion of them by selecting the corresponding option in their browser. In case of blocking the use of 'Cookies' in your browser it is possible that some services or functionalities of the website are not available.
How are 'Cookies' used?
When browsing this web portal the user is accepting that you can install 'Cookies' in your terminal and allow us to know the following information:
• Statistical information of the use of the web.
• The user's 'login' to keep the session active on the web.
• The latest searches performed on the web services and personalization data of these services.
• Information about the 'ads' being displayed to the user.
• Information of the surveys in which the user has participated.
• Data of the connection with the social networks for the users that accede with its user of 'Facebook' or 'Twitter'.
Types of 'Cookies' used
This site uses both temporary session 'Cookies' and permanent 'Cookies'. Session 'Cookies' store data only as long as the user accesses the web and permanent 'Cookies' store the data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the 'Cookies' are processed, the web can use:
They are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it. For example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing the restricted access web parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security features during the Navigation and store contents for the broadcast of videos or sound.
They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in his terminal or that the user himself defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which access to the service, the content design selected, the geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from which the service is accessed.
They are those that allow the effective management of advertising spaces that have been included in the website or application from which the service is provided. They allow the content of the advertisement to be adjusted so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid displaying ads that the user has already seen.
Statistical analysis 'Cookies'
They are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users on websites. The information collected through this type of 'Cookies' is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service Depending on the usage data that users make.
Third Party 'Cookies'
In some web pages you can install 'Cookies' from third parties that allow you to manage and improve the services offered. For example, Google Analytics statistical services.
Purpose: Statistics of use of the web to know better our clients, optimization through the tool of web analysis
How: During the session
How to manage 'Cookies' in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or delete the 'Cookies' installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your terminal.
To adjust 'Cookies' related permissions in the Chrome browser:
• Click the menu in the toolbar.
• Select Settings.
• Click Show Advanced Options.
• In the 'Privacy' section click the Content Settings button.
• In the 'Cookies' section you can configure the options.Learn more about Google Chrome
To set permissions related to 'Cookies' in the Mozilla Firefox browser:
• At the top of the Firefox window, click the Tools menu.
• Select Options.
• Select the Privacy panel.
• In the Firefox option, you can choose Use custom settings for history to configure options.More information on Mozilla Firefox
To set the 'Cookies' related permissions in the Internet Explorer 9 browser:
• At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click the Tools menu.
• Select the Security tab and use the Delete Browsing History option to remove 'Cookies'. Activate the 'Cookies' box, and then click Delete.
• Click Show Advanced Options.
• Select the Security tab and go to Settings. Move the slider all the way up to block all 'Cookies' or completely down to allow all 'Cookies'. After that, click OK.Learn more about Internet Explorer 9
In case of blocking the use of 'Cookies' in your browser it is possible that some services or functionalities of the web page are not available.
In some browsers you can set specific rules for managing 'Cookies' per website, which gives you more precise control over privacy. This means that you can disable 'Cookies' from all sites except those you trust.